Mercy Educational Partnership
The Webster partnership program is focused on ONE thing: to enable Mercy to attract, retain and reinvigorate the most important asset in the organization, the employees. Through our partnership program, qualified employees can pursue an undergraduate, graduate (master's) or certificate program in an area of choice at a preferred tuition rate.
Mercy Team Member Tuition Program
Through an education affiliation between Webster University and Mercy, team members of Mercy and Mercy affiliates can receive a corporate partner tuition rate for undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs, either online or at any of Webster's campus locations around the world.
Employees interested in pursuing their education using this agreement between Mercy and Webster University should complete the following steps:
1. Complete the appropriate Application for Admission and make arrangements to submit all required documents needed for acceptance to the University. The application fee for Mercy team members is waived. Mercy employees applying for admission to Webster University should use "mercy" as the application fee waiver code.
To review the requirements for admission, select the level of education you wish to pursue:
2. After you are admitted to the University, you must complete the Corporate Partner Employee Verification form (at the bottom of this page).
Additional Program Details
- Mercy team members who wish to take advantage of the corporate partner tuition rate must self-disclose their Mercy employment status by completing the Corporate Partner Employee Verification Form (at the bottom of this page). You must be admitted to Webster before you may complete the Employee Verification Form.
- The corporate partner tuition rate must be requested before the end of the term and will not be retroactive for previous terms of enrollment.
- Students enrolled at Webster University in programs billed as a flat tuition rate rather than a per credit hour charge including but not limited to; full-time undergraduate students (students taking 13 credit hours or more per semester), Webster International Network School (WINS) partners, dual enrollment and dual credit programs, Summer Institute, Doctor of Management, 1 Year MBA, Global MA in International Relations, Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Nurse Anesthesia, and Military Rates are not eligible for the Corporate Partner Tuition Rate.
- The corporate partner tuition rate will be applied after drop/add each term.
- Mercy team members should contact Webster University's Financial Aid Office if they change their enrollment status, such as a change in the number of hours enrolled.
- To determine continued eligibility, Webster will verify Mercy employment status on a regular basis.
- All Mercy students are required to fill out the employee verification form once per year, usually in the summer term.