Welcome to the Webster/DAU Partnership
Webster University, in a strategic partnership with the Defense Acquisition University, is providing classes for Department of Defense (DoD) workers in the Acquisitions, Technology and Logistics workforce. These graduate level classes meet education and/or training requirements for many of the DoD career fields.
This strategic partnership includes the following:
Eligible students with Level II professional certification in Contracting may be eligible to transfer 6-9 unduplicated credits into one of the following degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
This 18 credit hour program is designed to provide a comprehensive background in government contacting and consists of specialized courses in contracting, acquisitions management, pricing, negotiations, and procurement law. This program can be beneficial for someone new to the contracting field who wants to learn the basics about the contracting process or for the more experienced contractor looking to advance his or her contracting knowledge and skills. Credits earned through the certificate program can also be applied toward the MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management.
Students completing the Senior Service College Fellowship (SSCF) at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD or Huntsville, AL may be eligible to transfer up to 15 credit hours from the SSCF curriculum and PMT 401 to the MA in Management and Leadership degree program.
The Webster Advantage
Webster classes provide:
- Career Advancement Opportunities – Classes can meet the education and/or training requirements for many career fields.
- An Accelerated Academic Schedule – Classes usually meet one time a week for 9 weeks; five terms of classes are available each year.
- Competitive Tuition Rates
- Convenience – Classes and advising are available online and at Webster locations throughout the United States. Available classes vary with the location.
- Portability – Webster University is a worldwide institution with campuses at many locations throughout the United States and the world.