MA in Public Relations
Public relations is a competitive and rapidly changing field. Whether you're interested in finding a new position or advancing to a position with broader responsibilities, a master's degree in Public Relations from Webster can help you achieve your professional goals.
You'll learn how to identify communications problems, and develop and implement real world solutions, in real time. The program combines a strong base in academic study with opportunities to test concepts through projects with actual clients. You'll also develop both journalistic and the specialized public relations writing skills necessary to delivery key messages to target audiences.
You can complete the program in the traditional classroom setting, online, or a combination of both based on your preference and your schedule.
Points of Distinction
- Classes begin five times a year, so getting started is stress-free.
- Courses can be completed from anywhere in the world.
- Small classes promote a collaborative learning environment.
- Our faculty and staff at each campus location have strong local and international connections and provide unparalleled personal service to our students.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in International Relations
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MA in Public Relations
- Certificate in Government Contracting