Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
Our extended campus is located at the Malcolm X exit off Interstate 295 in southeast Washington, D.C. The base sits on the east bank of the Potomac River. Established in 1987, the Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling extension started with three Master of Arts programs: Management, Information Technology Management, and Procurement and Acquisitions Management. Later, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Human Resources Management programs were added; and in the summer of 1994, the first classes leading to a Master of Arts in Security Management were offered.
The Webster campus at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling is expansive. It provides graduate programs to people in all branches of the armed forces; federal, state, and local government personnel; and workers in the business community. Small classes, adjunct faculty made up of both academicians and practitioners with areas of specialties, along with a very responsive staff, are hallmarks of an education endeavor focused totally on students.
Base Pass Procedures
- Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling may be entered only at the South Gate, which is reached using I-295, Exit 1.
- All students and instructors without military IDs will need a base access pass. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Access passes must be picked up at the Visitor's Center during the first week of class. The pass will be good only for the evening or day of classes for a period of 30 days. To receive your pass, be prepared to show your driver's license, automobile registration and proof of insurance. Webster will provide a list of registered students to the Visitor's Center.
- Hours of the Visitor's Center are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Evening and weekends, use the Customer Service Desk inside the South Gate shack.
- Students who drop or withdraw from classes must submit the pass with their drop request.
- Visitors to Webster University may call the office at 202-561-4382 to obtain a guest pass.
112 Brookley Ave.
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC 20032
Phone: (202) 561-4382
Fax: (202) 561-7263