PHR/SPHR Certification Course
Improve your HR effectiveness with Webster University's SHRM Learning System course. If you are seeking continuing professional development and a broad overview of the HR field or planning to earn your Professional Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) designation, enroll now in our updated and expanded HR Certification Institute exam preparation course.
By enrolling in our PHR/SPHR certification course, you will receive the added benefits of:
- Learning System materials provide to you by Webster, as a partner school of SHRM.
- Preparing with the SHRM Learning System®, the #1 PHR/SPHR certification program.
- Interacting with experienced instructors and your peers.
- Learning in a structured classroom environment that helps you stay on track.
- Saving money by qualifying for your company's corporate tuition reimbursement program.
- An experienced, certified instructor
- The SHRM Learning System is ranked the #1 certification prep tool
- Practice Tests – more than 1,000 questions for continually testing knowledge and comprehension
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Tuition reimbursement and 3.5 CEUs.
Who Should Enroll?
Our Human Resource certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals
wanting to increase HR knowledge or earn a Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) certification. This intensive 4 week program combines expert instruction with the
SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track as you prepare
for the exam.
- Business Management & Strategy
- Workforce Planning & Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Risk Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
|Spring 2 course starts March 15, 2014. Contact Rosemary Kelley at 202.561.4382 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Additional Link: SHRM Website|