Webster University prepares students from all walks of life and nationalities to achieve
their chosen academic, professional and personal goals through affordable, high quality
education. Our distinguished faculty balance global scholarship with professional
experience to bring first-class, real world knowledge to the classroom resulting in
state-of-the-art education for our students.
Webster University is recognized as a leader in global education for more than 30 years, and a pioneer in adult and military education for the past 40 years - all based around a historic university that has been around since 1915. Webster can personalize your education to meet your specific needs and schedule, so that getting your degree while working full-time or actively serving in the military is a smooth, positive experience that advances your career. As a student-centered, nonprofit University, Webster puts the needs of students first. Our efforts are driven by the mission to create meaningful, transformative experiences for students that help them grow.
What is Webster?
An overview of the only Tier 1, nonprofit university with international residential campus locations.
Salute to Our Troops
Webster University is a first choice for military, in partnership with the DOD since 1974.
Academic Programs Offered in Denver:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1-Year MBA: Master of Business Administration
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting
Webster University - Denver
9250 E. Costilla Avenue, Suite 310
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Phone: (303) 708-8305
Fax: (303) 708-8439