MA in Management and Leadership
In order to remain competitive in today's business world, students are improving their communication skills and leadership abilities. At Webster University, the master's degree in Management and Leadership is designed for students and professionals who seek a graduate degree with a broad management and leadership perspective.
Graduate students study the tools of management and leadership and create decision-making solutions. In the Management and Leadership degree program, research is conducted in terms of case analysis and practical applications where students apply the analytical techniques of management in the corporate, government and nonprofit environments.
Webster University also offers the Management and Leadership master's degree online, providing students with flexibility to meet their busy schedules. The master's program is available to graduate students in a traditional classroom environment at more than 40 U.S. locations in major cities and military bases, as an online graduate program and as a hybrid degree program where students attend class online and in the classroom according to location preferences and schedule needs.
Management and Leadership Points of Distinction
- Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for MA programs in the Business and Management departments.
- Webster is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit U.S.-based university providing a network of international residential campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Thailand and China.
- Faculty who practice in the field allow you to take your class experience and apply it to real work situations.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1-Year MBA
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting