Financing Your Education
Are you worried about how to pay for your education, or that it may cost too much?
If so, you're not alone… many people have these concerns until they learn:
- How accessible financial aid is for most students
- That career-focused education is typically an investment, not an expense
- How much it costs to not earn an advanced degree
Students taking courses at the Denver Campus can order books online through MBSDirect at:
According to information from the U.S. Census Bureau, on average it costs almost $450 per week and $23,396 per year to not have an advanced degree like a Masters!
Federal Financial Aid is available to most students, and this assistance (which typically covers the complete cost of tuition and books at Webster University), is not based on income, credit, debt-to-income, or other criteria associated with loans from private lenders.
Additionally, active students can take advantage of academic deferment, meaning they don't have to make payments while in school.
Webster University's Denver Campus also offers no-fee tuition deferment to students with corporate or military Tuition Assistance and GI Bill eligibility.
Please call today to schedule a free education consultation that will cover ways to finance your education such as, Federal Financial Aid, scholarships, employer and military tuition assistance, and Veteran's benefits.
I'd like to...
Moving UpWebster Jumps Four Spots to No. 24
Webster University moved up to 24th from 28th in U.S. News and World Report's Regional University-Midwest category; also ranked in Top 2 percent for Study Abroad.
Academic Programs Offered in Denver:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting
Webster University - Denver
9250 E. Costilla Avenue, Suite 310
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Phone: (303) 708-8305
Fax: (303) 708-8439