Assessment and Accreditation
Assessment Policy of the School of Education
All programs in the School of Education use key assessments in specific courses to evaluate and promote student achievement of specific learning outcomes. In all courses that use key assessment assignments, students will see on each syllabus the standards that are used for assessing their academic performance. In addition, all faculty and students are expected to use the web-based TK20 Assessment System for the submission and evaluation of key assessment assignments; TK20 serves as the school's electronic assessment system. Students may contact their advisors, if they have further questions.
See also:Title II Reports
Title II Report 2010 - 2011
Title II Report 2009 - 2010
Title II Report 2008 - 2009
Title II Report 2007 - 2008
Webster University's School of Education programs are recognized for their excellence and approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Additional national recognitions have been awarded to the following graduate programs:
- MA in Early Childhood Education and MAT in Early Childhood Education programs received recognition from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- MA in Reading received recognition from the International Reading Association (IRA).
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language received recognition from the Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
- EDS in Educational Leadership online and face-to-face programs received recognition from the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC).
- EDS in School Systems, Superintendency & Leadership received recognition from the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) of the National Policy board for Education Administration (NPBEA).
- Our online graduate education programs received national recognition in U.S. News & World Report's 2013 list of "Best Online Programs".
- Assessment/ Accreditation
- Campus Locations
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Teacher Certification
- Departments & Centers
- Course Schedules
- Sustainability Institute for P12 Educators
- Intercultural Research Center
- School of Education Home
- Apply Now
- Future Students
- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Register For Classes
- Current Students
- In-Service Programs
- Resources for Faculty