Education: Assessment and Accreditation
Assessment Policy of the School of Education
All programs in the School of Education use key assessments in specific courses to evaluate and promote student achievement of specific learning outcomes. In all courses that use key assessment assignments, students will see on each syllabus the standards that are used for assessing their academic performance. In addition, all faculty and students are expected to use the web-based TK20 Assessment System for the submission and evaluation of key assessment assignments; TK20 serves as the school's electronic assessment system. Students may contact their advisors, if they have further questions.
DESE APR Summary Reports
- DESE APR Summary Report 2013–2014
- DESE APR Summary Report 2014–2015
- DESE APR Summary Report 2015–2016
Title II Reports
- Title II Report 2007–2008
- Title II Report 2008–2009
- Title II Report 2009–2010
- Title II Report 2010–2011
- Title II Report 2011–2012
- Title II Report 2012–2013
- Title II Report 2013–2014
- Title II Report 2014–2015
- Title II Report 2015–2016
Webster University's School of Education programs are recognized for their excellence and approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Additional national recognitions have been awarded to the following graduate programs:
- MA in Early Childhood Education and MAT in Early Childhood Education programs received recognition from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- MA in Reading received recognition from the International Reading Association (IRA).
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language received recognition from the Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
- EDS in Educational Leadership online and face-to-face programs received recognition from the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) of the National Policy board for Education Administration (NPBEA).
- EDS in School Systems, Superintendency & Leadership received recognition from the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) of the National Policy board for Education Administration (NPBEA).
- Our online graduate education programs received national recognition in U.S. News & World Report's 2013 list of "Best Online Programs".