Applied Behavior Analysis
The Advanced Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis prepares educators and health care professionals to provide behavior analytic services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and a wide range of behavioral challenges. The certificate program is designed for professionals with a Master degree in education, special education, psychology, or behavior analysis, who intend to apply to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®.
With this certificate, professionals will develop expertise in evidence-based practices and techniques that result in meaningful and socially significant behavioral change.
Points of Distinction
- The ABA program has been approved by the BACB® as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®. (Note: Candidates who plan to apply to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination® will have to meet additional requirements to qualify to sit for the examination.)
- The online format provides professionals the opportunity to pursue the coursework requirements while working.
- Certified Behavior Analysts and therapists are in wide demand in schools, community agencies that provide services to individuals with disabilities.
Applied Behavior Analysis Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Educational Specialist (EdS) Programs
- Doctoral Program
- Online Programs
- Teacher Certification
- Apply Now
- About the School of Education
- Academic Programs and Certifications
- Student Resources
- News and Events
- Faculty Resources
- TK20 Login