Multimodal Literacy for Global Impact
This innovative master of arts program focuses on the use of visual media and interpersonal communication skills for the design of educational programs. Integrating the appropriate forms of technology into the design and delivery of educational programs when delivering effective educational programs are goals of this program.
Designed for students that are interested in integrating the areas of multimodal literacy
within an international framework along with an understanding of various languages
and cultures in order to have a global impact on various forms of educational programming.
The degree is grounded in the theory that various forms of communication skills along with strategic communications within an international framework are needed in order to promote the exchange of new and promising educational and entrepreneurship programs around the world. This particular degree would be helpful for students that are interested in working with various non‐profit organizations, business enterprises, and national/international agencies to promote educational programs for global impact.
Points of Distinction
- Integrate the use of visual media and Interpersonal communication skills for the design and promotion of educational programs.
- Apply an understanding of various languages and cultures in the design and implementation of educational programs.
- Integrate the appropriate forms of technology into the design and delivery of educational programs.
- Integrate the various forms of media communications within an international context to promote and deliver effective educational programs.
Multimodal Literacy for Global Impact Academic Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Educational Specialist (EdS) Programs
- Doctoral Program
- Online Programs
- Teacher Certification
- Apply Now
- About the School of Education
- Academic Programs and Certifications
- Student Resources
- News and Events
- Faculty Resources
- TK20 Login