Getting a Class List Online
Shortly before the start of a new term, you will receive an attendance sheet for your class. A revised roster will be sent to you after the drop/add period. At any time, though, you may obtain your course list yourself by following the instructions below. Please note that this class list is the official roster and may differ from the class lists in WorldClassRoom.
- Begin at Webster's Home Page (Link opens in a new window)
- Select Faculty & Staff (on the right side of the screen)
- Select Faculty/Advisor Information (Under the Academics heading)
- Click on the Blue Faculty Login Button.
- Type in your User ID and Password in the window.
- Set Options:
- Select graduate program to display your graduate level course (5000 and higher)
- Select undergraduate program to display your undergraduate level course (below 5000)
- Select appropriate term
- Type in the appropriate year
- Select Class Lists from the list on the left side of the screen
- Enter course number (i.e. BUSN 5000, be sure there is a space between the prefix and the number.)
- Enter the section number (i.e. 07, be sure there is a zero before any single digit number.)
- Select the appropriate catalog (i.e. GR05, this is the graduate catalog for the Summer 2005, Fall 2005, and Spring 2006 semesters.)
- Click on the Submit Request button.
If you are properly listed in the database as the instructor your class list should appear. If you get a message stating you don't have permission to this class, you are not listed as the faculty person. Please contact your site director to get this corrected. If you have any other problems, please call the Registrar's Office at (314) 968 7450.
- Close your browser when you are finished.
- First Class Session
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Procedures
- Student Conduct
- Student Grievances
- At-Risk Students
- Contact Hours
- Rescheduling A Class
- Last Class Session/Final Exams
- Determining Grades
- Course Evaluations
- Web Grading Instructions
- Graduate Catalog Information on Grades
- Welcome to Webster University
- Policies and Guidelines
- Technology Resources
- Using the Library
- Course Administration
- Student Services
- Improving Learning