Plagiarism Resources for Students
For student-centered information on understanding and avoiding plagiarism, please see the Academic Resource Center's website.
Additional information on defining academic dishonesty and a PowerPoint with audio may be found at WebsterUOnline.
If you have been directed here by your instructor to watch a plagiarism tutorial, please see the links above.
- Best Practices for Preventing Plagiarism
- Plagiarism Prevention Program
- Additional Plagiarism Resources
- A-Z Faculty Resources
- Faculty Development Center
- Plagiarism Prevention
- Faculty Resource Guide
- Global Citizenship Program Collaboratory
- Training & Workshops
- Fair Use Guidelines
- Faculty Senate