WorldClassRoom FAQ Site
Find the answers to your WorldClassRoom questions through the Online Learning Center's FAQ site. The site is searchable by key word, and contains step-by-step instructions for both students and faculty on how to perform many common functions in WorldClassRoom.
How to Access WorldClassRoom
To access WorldClassRoom, powered by Canvas, follow these steps:
- Log into Connections
- Click on the Faculty, Staff, or Student tab
- Look for the My Courses box and click on the Log In button
Note: You may need to clear your browser's cache in order to see the updated My Courses channel in Connections. To see more specific information about clearing your cache, see the links below:
Copying Course Content
Click here to download instructions on how to copy your course content from a previous course to a new section.
Web Enhancement Quickguide
Click here to download a quickguide of features available in WorldClassRoom.
Click here to download instructions on how to enable Turnitin for an assignment in WorldClassRoom.
- WorldClassRoom Webinars
- WorldClassRoom Quickguides
- Faculty Information Series
- Qualtrics Training and Resources
- How to Register for Webinars
- How to Join a Webinar
- A-Z Faculty Resources
- Faculty Development Center
- Plagiarism Prevention
- Faculty Resource Guide
- Global Citizenship Program Collaboratory
- Training & Workshops
- Fair Use Guidelines
- Faculty Senate