Fayetteville & Fort Smith Commencement
2016 Commencement Ceremony
The Commencement honoring all 2015-2016 graduates from the Fayetteville and Fort Smith Metropolitan campuses will be held Friday, May 13th, 2016 at the Jones Center Chapel in Springdale.
The Jones Center 922 E Emma Ave Springdale, AR 72764
The Ceremony will begin at 7:00, with a reception to follow.
Before the Ceremony:
- Submit a petition to graduate. Your petition to graduate must be completed at the beginning of your final term. This begins the process of conferring your degree, and your graduation will not be reflected on official documents unless it is submitted. You can find the form here: Petition to Graduate
- Order your cap and gown. Regalia must be ordered 5 weeks ahead of the commencement date. You can place your order at Jostens.com
- Send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than April 29th. Please include your name as you would like it to appear in the program and the number of guests you expect in attendance.
- Diplomas will be mailed and should arrive 8-10 weeks after your classes conclude. Please ensure that all outstanding balances are cleared and that your address is correct. For more information, call the Business Office at 1-800-981-9803.
Day of the Ceremony:
- Graduates please plan to arrive by no later than 6:00. When you arrive, please check in with Meg Brandt to collect your name card.
- There will be a formal group photograph taken by Mary Anne Adams Photography before the ceremony.
- The Processional will begin promptly at 7:00.
- Professional photographs will be taken during the ceremony to record the event, as well as during the reception.
- The reception will take place in the Jones Center meeting rooms, signs will be posted.
After the Ceremony:
- Your diploma will arrive by mail within 8-10 weeks.
- Photographs will be available on maryannadamsphotography.com or email Mary Ann for information on ordering prints.
For any questions, please call 479-571-1511 or email email@example.com