Presented below are training materials to aid both new and existing users when booking travel or completing an expense report. We recommend new users watch the introductory videos and complete the user profile verification before using Concur Travel & Expense. For quick reference or additional documentation, reference guides are included below the training videos.
Presented below are short training and reference videos recording by Webster staff. These videos are helpful for both new users and those looking for a how-to demonstration of a specific Concur feature.
- Booking a flight
- Booking a hotel
- Booking a car rental
- Creating an expense report based on a completed trip
Expense Training Videos
Expense type instructions - How to report:
Expense entry modifications
Approving Expense Reports
Invoice Training Videos
Concur Invoice - Additional How To's:
- User Profile Verification - New users will be required to verify their profiles are accurate and up-to-date. This document walks users through the most important fields to verify.
- Adding the Concur Connections Channel (Students Only) - Employees should have the connections link available on their respective Faculty or Staff tabs. However, students may need to add the Concur channel manually. This link provides a step-by-step walk-through on adding a channel to connections.
- Travel QuickStart Guide - QuickStart guide for users showing how to log on and book travel. This guide is similar to the Quick Reference sheet but includes screenshots and descriptive detail on how to book your travel.
- Travel Approver Guide - Users who make travel reservations that are out of policy require approver signoff. This guide is a reference for Travel Approvers when required to approve or reject a trip.
- Travel FAQs - Frequently asked questions related to Concur Travel.
- Expense QuickStart Guide - Quick reference step-by-step guide for creating and approving expense reports.
- Expense FAQs - Frequently asked questions related to Concur Expense Reporting.
- Invoice QuickStart Guide - Quick reference step-by-step guide for creating, submitting, and approving invoices.
For Concur support, please email ConcurHelp@webster.edu or call 314-246-5700.
For changes and cancellations to your current travel reservations, please contact TravelPlex by calling 1-800-737-1900.
- Accounts Payable Home
- Concur Home
- Concur Training
- Check Run Schedule
- Policies and Procedures
- Tax Documents
- Account Structure
- Entertainers Tax Withholding
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- Meet the Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Accounting Office
- Bursar and Cashiers
- Public Safety
- Procurement Services
- Resource Planning & Budgeting
- Frequently Asked Questions