Webster has implemented Concur as an integrated Travel & Expense solution. Concur is a web-based system that centralizes travel booking, out-of-pocket reimbursement, P-Card reconciliation, and cash advance processing.
Effective March 21, 2014, all employees should submit out-of-pocket expenses and reconcile P-Card transactions through Concur. To view previous Concur Webster Today announcements, click on the links below:
- Change Ahead for University Travel & Expense Processing (2/17/14)
- Timeline and Expectations (2/27/14)
- Travel Training: Open for Registration (3/6/14)
- Travel Profile Update: Instructions Sent to Users (3/10/2014)
- Expense Profile Update: Instructions Sent to Users (3/18/14)
- Expense Training: Open for Registration (3/25/14)
Concur should be accessed through the link in Connections (within the Faculty or Staff tab). Those who are not yet setup in the Concur system will be automatically redirected to the Concur Access Request Form after clicking the Connections link. If you are a student using Concur, you will have to add the channel manually for the link to appear in connections.
Webster-specific training documents can be found on the Concur Training Page.
In addition, users can access training documents and Concur interactive simulations within the Concur system training portal. Once logged on to the Concur system, the training portal is located under Help -> Training at the top right corner of your screen.
General User Support
For Concur support, please email ConcurHelp@webster.edu or call 314-246-5700.
For changes and cancellations to your current travel reservations, please contact TravelPlex by calling 1-800-737-1900.
For technical support or browser-related questions, please contact the IT Service Desk at ext. 5995
- Accounts Payable Home
- Concur Home
- Concur Training
- Check Run Schedule
- Policies and Procedures
- Tax Documents
- Account Structure
- Entertainers Tax Withholding
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- Meet the Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Accounting Office
- Bursar and Cashiers
- Public Safety
- Procurement Services
- Resource Planning & Budgeting
- Frequently Asked Questions