Expanded ATM Access
Effective May 4, 2016, Students who have selected the BankMobile debit card option for refunds will have fee free access to cash at 55,000 Allpoint ATMs. Allpoint ATMs are located in some of the most popular retail stores in America, such as Target, Walgreens, CVS, 7-Eleven, Safeway, and Kroger - places students already know and frequent for everyday purchases. Some of the local Allpoint ATMs located near the main campus in Webster Groves include the following.
- CVS at 8021 Watson Rd. in Webster Groves or 9433 Manchester Rd. in Rock Hill
- 7-Eleven at 8250 Watson Rd. in Webster Groves or 9866 Manchester Rd. in Rock Hill
- Walgreens at 8571 Watson Rd. in Webster Groves or 9801 Manchester Rd. in Rock Hill
- Target at 25 Brentwood Promenade Ct. in Brentwood
Students may find additional ATM locations and information at www.allpointnetwork.com.
The existing BankMobile ATMs located in Maria Hall, Sverdrup Hall, and the University Center will be temporarily out of service for a few days starting on May 4, 2016. These ATMs should be operational within a few days.
The US Bank ATM, located in the East Academic Building, is available throughout the BankMobile ATM outage, with a small out of network fee for non-US Bank account holders.
- Expanded ATM Access
- 1098-T Tax Forms, 2015 Now Available
- Finance Hold Amount Tripled
- New Fall 2014 Student Payment Plans Available
- News and Information
- Financial Literacy
- Student Account and Monthly Statements
- Financial Responsibility and Payment Options
- Refunds and Withdrawal Waivers
- Policies and Forms
- Meet the Staff
- Tax Form 1098-T