Student Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I view my Student Account and Monthly Statements?
- What are the payment options offered by Webster?
- What are my options for refunds and withdrawals?
- I have a question regarding my student account and need to speak with the Business Office. Where is their contact information located?
- Where can I find information related to Parking and Webster University Parking Permits?
- I am interested in University Housing. Where can I apply for housing or find additional information?
- I would like to get more information on Student Health Services and the related insurance documentation. Where can I go to find this information?
A: Student Account and Statement information is maintained by the Bursar's Office. The page that describes student accounts is located here.
A: The Bursar's Office maintains information related to payment options.
A: Information related to different options for refunds along with withdrawal waiver information can be found here.
A: The Business and Collections Office contact information can be found on the Meet the Staff Page within the Bursar's Office.
A: Webster University Parking information is maintained by Public Safety. Additional information can be found at their Parking Page.
A: Information related to living on campus, housing options, and residential life is located on the Housing and Residential Life page.
A: The Student Health Services page contains information related to student health insurance and requirements for students who live on campus.