Finance and Adminsitration Policies
Webster's F&A Policies and Procedures are in the process of being moved into PolicyTech software. The internal and public sites can be viewed at the links below. Keep in mind, the public access site link will take you to the public policies only. To view all policies and procedures, including draft and published documents, you will be required to use your username and password assigned by your PolicyTech Administrator.
Presentations & Training
- F&A PolicyTech Introduction (5/17/2013, F&A Team Meeting)
- Departments & Basic Approval Structure
- Document Owner Training (How to create documents)
- Reviewer and Approver Training (How to review and approve documents)
Frequently Asked Questions
- View the Frequently Asked Questions Page to view answers to common questions, or ask a new question.
Users who create, review, and approve policies will need the PolicyTech Word Module installed. When opening a document in draft, review, or approve stages for the first time in PolicyTech, you will be prompted to install the Word Module add-on automatically. If you encounter any installation issues, please contact your PolicyTech Administrator.