Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts
The Webster University Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts is a nationally selective and prestigious college led by renowned artists. The College is where smart, talented, creative and inspired students from across the country come to thrive and make their dreams come true.
Whether in art, dance, music, theatre or a combination thereof, we take pride in nourishing our students' talents and abilities. The result for students? Successful careers, a lifelong love of the arts and a lasting dedication to their craft.
Creative? Inspired? If that defines you, you belong here.
Imagine studying, learning and training …
- At a world-class university with a nationally known fine arts college in the middle of a thriving local arts community.
- Where the focus is you, and you are the star
- Where you have intimate, small classes with nationally renowned artists as your professors
- Where those professor artists provide you individual attention
- Where learning opportunities with professional productions, concerts, and exhibits abound.
At Webster, you're surrounded by smart, talented, creative and inspired students just like you.
The arts connect us.
At Webster University, we believe that in a diverse and technologically advancing world, the arts serve as an expression of our culture's deeper values. Through expression in art, dance, music, and theatre we connect with our communities in ways that evoke emotion and create a greater understanding and resolve of the timeless challenges of the human condition.
Our longstanding tradition of meaningful creative expression, combined with Webster University's commitment as a home of significant professional arts organizations, create the rich artistic, academic and cultural atmosphere necessary to assure the success of our students in reaching their goals.
College of Fine Arts Newsletter
Stay in touch with current events within the College of Fine Arts. Sign up to receive the Fine Arts monthly Newsletter.