Actors' Application Information
- Slots fill up quickly. We ask that you submit your application early, as we cannot guarantee slots to anyone. Once slots are assigned, MWTA cannot change the time or date of your audition.
- To apply for the MidWest Theatre Auditions, you must be nominated by a college professor or theatre professional. Please talk to your nominator and confirm that they are willing to nominate you BEFORE you begin your application process. You will have to provide the name of your nominator and the name of the institution they belong to on your application.
- On the application webpage, select the button that reads “Acting & Design/Tech/Stage Management Auditions.” From there you can select the Acting Auditions page.
- Before you begin your application, please be aware that you will not be able to save your form, so make sure you have enough time to complete your application in one sitting. You will be asked to provide a short (100 words or less) resume, so you may want to prepare that ahead of time.
- There is an application fee of $45 due with submission of application, payable online by Visa or MasterCard. We do NOT accept any other forms of payment. Checks and cash are NOT accepted.
Applications for the 2016 MWTA are now closed. Please check the Facebook page for updates on the 2017 application.
Tips For Applying
Please keep in mind these simple mistakes when applying. The most important being that the Nominator name can not be your own or left blank. The institution slot below the nominator slot is for the nominator's institution not your own, although they can be the same. Also the "Applicant Electronic Signature" must be filled out and contain the same name as the applicants. All of these are constant mistakes that will result in the decline of an application.
- Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts Home
- Art, Design, and Art History
- Community Music School
- MidWest Theatre Auditions