Choosing Webster for your education is one of the best choices you can make to advance
personally and professionally.
Webster's agile, adaptable learning environment is designed for the flexibility that military service so often demands. Coursework and locations are designed to accommodate changing deployments and scheduling needs. For 40 years, Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together to procduce high-quality, cost-effective graduate programs at military installations and other locations across the country.
All classes are offered in the evening, unless otherwise listed. There are five nine-week terms per year. Each class meets one night a week for 4 hours.
Since the campus received licensure from North Carolina in November 2014, the Webster University-Fort Bragg Campus is able to offer open enrollment to all students. If you can access Fort Bragg and meet the admissions requirements, you can enroll in classes.
Academic Programs Offered at Fort Bragg:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business & Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in International Relations
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement & Acquisitions Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting
Latest Campus News
Webster University - Fort Bragg
Bragg Training and Education Center (BTEC)
Bldg. 1-3571, Wing B - Room 101
Fort Bragg, NC 28310