MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
Whether you're coordinating a supply shipment to troops or purchasing the correct amount of raw materials to prevent a plant shut-down, knowledge and experience in purchasing, sales, supply chains, inventory and distribution is critical. Webster's master's degree in Procurement and Acquisitions Management enables you to effectively apply important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in the field of procurement and acquisitions management when analyzing complex factual situations.
You'll examine the legal framework for acquisition contracts; translate needs assessments into facilities procedures and operating methodologies; and learn aboutinventory, reliability and quality assurance, value analysis/engineering, and site and layout analysis.
Classes also cover the competitive and financial environment related to price proposals utilizing the techniques of cost and price analysis, life-cycle costing, and investment returns. You'll also study physical distribution management, including warehouse management and layout, transportation, and customer service.
All required courses in this program can be completed in a traditional classroom setting at one of 21 locations (close to military bases), online or a combination of both.
Points of Distinction
- The Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for BS, BA, MBA, MA, MS, and doctoral programs in the Business and Management departments.
- Procurement and acquisitions management courses are offered at 21 locations in the United States (in proximity to most military bases) and at campuses in Leiden, the Netherlands.
- All required courses in this program can be completed in a traditional classroom setting, online, or a combination of both.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business & Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in International Relations
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement & Acquisitions Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting