You have a degree and you're considering something more. You want another educational challenge or an exciting opportunity to advance your current career or embark on a whole new career direction.
Webster understands how to deliver the choice, convenience and flexibility you're looking for in a graduate program. We offer a wide variety of programs at locations worldwide — primarily in the evening, and with many degrees programs offered entirely online.
Every graduate program reflects our commitment to a personalized, student-focused education with a global perspective — to prepare students to excel in the real world.
To apply for admission as a degree seeking student, the following must be submitted:
- A completed Application for Admission
- A non-refundable application fee ($50.00 for graduate, $35.00 for undergraduate)
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities and other post-secondary institutions attended
Applicants to Webster's graduate program must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an educational institution accredited by one of the eight regional accrediting bodies in the United States. Students who have completed their university education abroad must have earned an equivalent baccalaureate degree as determined by Webster University.
Applicants to Webster's degree-completion programs should have successfully completed 3-4 semesters of college-level work prior to beginning studies at the University. Webster offers undergraduates Credit for Experiential Learning as well. Contact an academic advisor for more information on this program.
Full acceptance into these programs requires a minimum grade-point average (G.P.A.) of 2.5. Students whose G.P.A is between 2.0 and 2.5 may be admitted under a “special status” category. Specialized programs may have further admission requirements as outlined in their program description.
Webster University - Fort Bragg
Bragg Training and Education Center (BTEC)
Bldg. 1-3571, Wing B - Room 101
Fort Bragg, NC 28310
Academic Programs Offered at Fort Bragg:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business & Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in International Relations
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement & Acquisitions Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting