MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
Today's era of heightened vulnerability and risk to life and property are causing dramatic changes in the role of security management throughout business, industry and government. Security managers need more training, and the demand for organizational management professionals who are skilled in critical aspects of security, asset management and emergency preparedness is increasing.
Webster University offers a comprehensive master's degree in Business and Organizational Security Management to graduate students and professionals at military bases, companies and organizations across the country, in partnership with the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS). ASIS is the premier international organization for security professionals and has more than 32,000 members worldwide.
The business and organizational security management program curriculum focuses on strategic aspects of the field including government security management, legal and ethical issues in business security management, business assets protection, terrorism and extremist activity, violence in the workplace, emergency planning and information systems security. Webster's classes complement and help graduate students prepare for the Certified Protection Professional Program.
In light of today's heightened need for advanced training and education, Webster University also offers this master's degree online, providing students with flexibility. The organizational management degree program is available as a traditional classroom and online graduate program, as well as a hybrid program with classroom and online class offerings to accommodate busy schedules.
Business and Organizational Security Management Points of Distinction
- Small, convenient classes flexibly accommodate work schedules with classes that begin five times each year.
- More than 100 campus locations
- Faculty who practice in the field, share the latest advancements in technology and techniques
- Webster University is the only Tier 1, private, nonprofit university with campus locations around the world including metropolitan, military, online, corporate and American-style traditional campuses in North America, Europe and Asia.
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MHA: Master of Health Administration