MA in International Relations
With thriving global markets, innovations in technology, and heightened competition, the world has become a smaller place--but not necessarily a simpler one. No matter where we live, diverse cultures and customs are a part of our lives, from business and politics to society and the environment. What happens in one part of the world increasingly affects us all.
Webster University's graduate program in international relations equips you with the skills to handle that complexity. As an International Relations student, you'll acquire the knowledge and skills to prepare for or enhance your career in commerce, law, journalism, business, education, public affairs, or government. Coursework provides exposure to the key subfields of the discipline and relevant issues such as globalization, human rights, humanitarian action, and economic development. The program is ideal for students seeking work with a governmental agency, an intergovernmental organization, a nongovernmental organization, or a multinational corporation. This program is also recommended to students planning to pursue a Ph.D., or an academic career at another institution.
Even if you can't reach the classroom at one of Webster University's campuses, you can still earn your degree from anywhere in the world. As a pioneer in online and distance learning, Webster offers the entire International Relations degree online. In addition to the part-time master degree program, we also offer a one-year program for full-time students to earn their degree while studying entirely in Europe.
Points of Distinction
- Technology enables students to learn from faculty who are accomplished scholars and experts around the world.
- Unique field/study internship programs designed to enhance the curriculum.
- Online learning makes it possible to earn a degree from anywhere in the world.
- The opportunity to study at international campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Leiden, the Netherlands; and, Thailand and China.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in International Relations
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting