MFA in Arts Management and Leadership
Today, the arts need skilled managers who are leaders. Webster University's master of fine arts degree in Arts Management and Leadership will help you develop into a professional, enlightened, and imaginative leader who understands and can promote the business of art.
Through close mentorships, personal interactions, and small class sizes, you'll gain unique and intimate perspectives from experienced arts leaders on business management theories and techniques, as they pertain to the arts. Internship and volunteer opportunities at renowned venues provide an inside look at theories and programs in action.
Convenient class times of this accelerated degree are designed around the schedule of working professionals. Graduates use their knowledge, skills and MFA credentials to lead the arts to new levels of financial and cultural success
Points of Distinction
- Internship opportunities with St. Louis' leading arts institutions provide students with practical and meaningful arts centric business experience.
- Teachers and guest speakers from the professional arts world share insight and offer practical solutions that can be immediately applied at work.
- Small class sizes, and flexible scheduling of this accelerated degree make it possible to make an immediate impact on the art community.
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MPA: Master of Public Administration