MS in Environmental Management
As finite world resources continue to be depleted, balancing the needs of commerce with the needs of the environment has taken on additional urgency in all areas of business and politics. Once considered "tree huggers" today's environmental managers are held in high regard for their ability to assess and convey the business, ethical and legal repercussions of decisions that shape natural resources and the environment.
A master's degree in Environmental Management from Webster will show you how to conduct an environmental audit; hire technically skilled employees; research and analyze environmental regulations; understand important terminology, facts, concepts and principles in the field; and manage environmental-related risk.
Available at campus locations in Little Rock Metro, Arkansas, and Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, the online program in Environmental Management allows you to continue working while learning, wherever you live.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty work in the field, allowing you to take what you learn in class and immediately apply it at work.
- The newest research and improvements from the field are incorporated into the classroom and online classes.
- Classes are offered five terms each year. Most classes meet once evening a week.
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MPA: Master of Public Administration