Choosing Webster for your education is one of the best choices you can make to advance
personally and professionally.
Webster's agile, adaptable learning environment is designed for the flexibility that military service so often demands. Coursework and locations are designed to accommodate changing deployments and scheduling needs. For 40 years, Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together to produce high-quality, cost-effective graduate programs at military installations and other locations across the country.
Webster University's Fort Leonard Wood Campus is located in the Truman Education Center. Our office is open Monday through Friday with experienced academic and financial aid counselors ready to assist you with all of your education needs.
- MFA in Arts Management and Leadership
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- MHA: Master of Health Administration
- MPA: Master of Public Administration
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Webster University - Fort Leonard Wood
Building 733, Suite E
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
Phone: (573) 329-6777
Fax: (573) 329-2606