Spring II 2013
Spring II Schedule Will Be Posted Here When Available
Students are advised to register at least 6 weeks before the first day of class!
- Registration is open for all classes until 7 days after the beginning of class
- Classroom location will be posted on the Webster office door
- Students must complete ALL registration processes prior to attending the first class
- Textbooks and syllabi should be available 4 weeks prior to the beginning of class
- Textbooks can be purchased at MBS Direct
Attention Active Duty Soldiers
Visit GoArmyEd.com to access, request, and receive tuition assistance (TA). Early registration is a must for you. Classes will be available for registration in the GAE portal 8 weeks prior to the class start date.
Webster University in-class tuition cost is $330 per credit hour for eligible military affiliated students (DoD Civilians, Federal Contractors, Dependents, Reserve, Retired, National Guard, and etc). The tuition rate is $420 per credit hour for non-affiliated civilian students.
Updated -/-/13 - Subject to change