Webster University - Ghana Campus
We value each student as a unique individual and offer a range of services and programs to develop and support our students so that they can realize their full potential.
We educate students to be lifelong independent learners prepared to participate in an increasing international society.
Your goal is our goal: to prepare you for, and help you find the best possible path for a successful and rewarding career.
Accra is one of the fastest-growing cities in Africa, and has ever-expanding options for cultural exploration, nightlife, musical events, beaches and tourism.
Travel the world while studying at Webster: Our worldwide network of campuses offers study abroad opportunities that will help you prepare to live and work in a global society.
Webster University Ghana Campus is accredited by the Ghana National Accreditation Board (NAB) and the United States Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Located in the Cantonments, Accra, the Webster University Ghana campus maintains pleasant surroundings, while also being very close to restaurants and shopping in Osu, Labone, and the Accra Mall, as well as just minutes away from both the airport and the beach. Day trips are available to important cultural locations and recreational spots, while overnight trips can also be made to the bustling market town of Kumasi and the up-close-encounters with wildlife in Mole National Park. A Webster student can easily study across Webster's international network of 9 campuses. Webster students from Europe, Asia and the U.S. also have the opportunity to study at the Accra campus. In this way, students obtain a truly “global” education as they contribute to local communities.
- Faculty features both local experts and visiting members from the US and around the world network of campuses
- Fully-accredited in Ghana by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) and the US-based Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Programs offered at our Accra, Ghana campus are identical programs at all Webster campuses worldwide
- Students have the option to study abroad and or transfer to any of Webster University’s campuses in Asia, Europe and America
- Small class sizes ensure significant interactions between students and lecturers.
- Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate programs
Undergraduate classes are scheduled for daytime while graduate students are mostly scheduled evening.
An admissions counselor can help you find the right major or program.