Webster University Ghana Campus is accredited by the Ghana National Accreditation
Board (NAB) and the United States Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
The Webster University - Ghana Campus offers access to American-style higher education.
Accra is the capital of Ghana and a major hub in West Africa, with many cultural institutions,
business headquarters, and markets. It is one of the fastest-growing cities in Africa,
and has ever-expanding options for cultural exploration, nightlife, musical events,
beaches and tourism.
Located in the Cantonments, Accra, the Webster University Ghana campus maintains pleasant
surroundings, while also being very close to restaurants and shopping in Osu, Labone,
and the Accra Mall, as well as just minutes away from both the airport and the beach.
Day trips are available to important cultural locations and recreational spots, while
overnight trips can also be made to the bustling market town of Kumasi and the up-close-encounters
with wildlife in Mole National Park. A Webster student can easily study across Webster's
international network of 9 campuses. Webster students from Europe, Asia and the U.S.
also have the opportunity to study at the Accra campus. In this way, students obtain
a truly “global” education as they contribute to local communities.
- Faculty features both local experts and visiting members from the US and around the
world network of campuses
- Fully-accredited in Ghana by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) and the US-based
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Programs offered at our Accra, Ghana campus are identical programs at all Webster
- Students have the option to study abroad and or transfer to any of Webster University’s
campuses in Asia, Europe and America
- Small class sizes ensure significant interactions between students and lecturers.
- Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate programs