BA in Management
Management is the art of effectively coordinating people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization. Knowledge and skills acquired while studying management theory, reviewing case studies on management functions, exploring internal and external aspects of managerial work and decision-making will position you for advancement in virtually any industry in which you choose to work.
Your bachelor's degree in Management from Webster University will provide you with knowledge on economic activity and growth, determination of income, output, inflation, aggregate demand and supply, money and banking, monetary and fiscal policies, and international economic issues.
You'll learn about the relationship between management and employees, how to motivate top employee performance, hiring procedures and labor-management relations. You'll even study business law including contracts and laws affecting sales, warranties, and consumer protection.
The Department of Management at Webster University has been designed to meet the needs of younger students as well as mature adults with business experience.
Points of Distinction
- Webster's BA in Management delivers courses that are relevant to what's happening in the real world.
- Faculty who practice in the field enable you to take what you learn and apply it at work, in all industries.
- Faculty and students from the USA, Europe and Africa bring wide-ranging points of view into the classroom that enhance the international learning environment.
- Opportunities to Study Abroad at any campus in Webster's international network.
- More than 91,000 alumni are working in more than 100 countries shaping the future of business, education, communication, government, science, technology and the arts.
- Students develop a broad understanding of how to motivate top employee performance.
- Students develop a broad understanding of hiring procedures and labor relations management.