Tuition and Fees
A 'No Surprise' Policy on Tuition & Fees
There's nothing more irritating than getting surprised by charges you didn't expect or plan for. That's we have a 'no surprise' policy on tuition and fees. This is how simple it is:
- Application fee
- Tuition paid each semester (undergraduate) or per course (graduate)
- Graduation fee
There may also be special course fees when special materials (e.g. photography) or travel are needed. But this information will be posted before course registration and the student can take an alternative course.
Application Fee 2014
US$25 (or local equivalent)
Proof of application fee payment is required to complete the application file.
Undergraduate Tuition 2014
A student needs to successfully complete 128 credits (approximately 43 courses) in order to earn a bachelor's degree. Students typically take between 10 and 12 courses per year. There are 2 semesters per year. Full-time students are assessed a “flat fee” tuition:
- US$10,000 per semester (5-6 courses)
- Ghanaian citizens in the undergraduate program receive a scholarship of US$3,000 per semester
- Some courses may have additional lab or travel fees, but this fee will be communicated before registration
- Tuition for the semester must be paid in full no later than the first day of the semester.
Graduate Tuition 2014
A student needs to successfully complete 12 courses in order to earn either the MBA or MA International Relations degree. Tuition for each course is US$1,800; $21,600 for the program.
- Tuition fees are subject to change each year.
- Tuition is paid on a “pay as you go” basis. When you register for a course, that is when you pay tuition.