Corporate and Foundation Giving
The goal of Webster University's Corporate and Foundation staff is to work closely with local, national and international business professionals and philanthropic leaders to forge relationships which match corporate and private foundation interests with the University's programs and initiatives.
Gifts from corporations and foundations are a significant source of external support for Webster University's mission and activities. All corporate and foundation gifts are recognized in the University's Donor Honor Roll, which is published annually in Webster World magazine.
Various programs and events hosted by, or in conjunction with, corporations and foundations strengthen and advance undergraduate and graduate education at Webster.
Funds are used in a variety of ways:
- Building Projects
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Equipment and technology for classrooms
- Resources located in the Emerson Library
Corporate Associates Program
The Corporate Associates program recognizes the contributions of Webster University's most generous supporters. Membership in the Corporate Associates program is conferred upon corporate donors of $1,250 or more during the course of the University's fiscal year, which runs from June 1 to May 31.
Corporate Associates Membership Benefits
Invitations to the following:
- School of Business & Technology Lectures and Events;
- College of Arts & Sciences Lectures and Events;
- Annual Daniel Webster Society Dinner;
- Annual Gorlok Open Golf Tournament, and;
- Recognition in Webster University's Honor Roll of Donors.
For further information on the Corporate Associates Program or general corporate giving, please contact:
Director of Foundation and Government Relations