Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations
Earn your master's degree from Webster University by studying on three continents – Europe, Asia, and North America!
Begun in 2013, the Global Master of Arts in International Nongovernmental Organizations (GMAINGO) is a professional degree program in which students learn practical skills that will better market them to work for and with international nongovernmental organizations. Our unique curriculum, designed in consultation with employers, includes classes on practical topics such as grant writing, fundraising, negotiation, project management and research methods – all necessary,practical skills for working at an NGO.
The GMAINGO program is 11 months and provides full-time graduate students an opportunity to live, learn, and study at five of Webster's campuses: Bangkok, Thailand; London, England; Leiden, the Netherlands; Geneva, Switzerland; and Washington, D.C.
These locations are part of Webster's distinctive global network of campuses spanning the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Webster's international studies programs are recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report.
Learn more about GMAINGO degree requirements in our Graduate Catalog
- Complete your master's degree in Europe, Asia, and North America in just 11 months.
- Learn from faculty who are experts in many facets of international relations and INGOs.
- All courses are taught in English.
- Study with current INGO students at each campus.
- Experience unique immersion opportunities as a part of the Professional Seminar.
- Reap the benefits of a one-year membership to Chatham House, a world-renowned think tank based in London.
- Become a Regent's College School of Psychotherapy and Counseling Psychology Accredited Mediator, as a part of the Principles of Negotiation course in London.
- Potentially earn academic credit for an internship during the final 8-week term.
- Webster arranges housing accommodations for all Global MA students and housing during each eight-week term of study is included in the program cost.
Office of Admission
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
Find out more about Webster's Global MA programs