Throughout your international study experience, Webster will provide you with guidance and assistance to make sure that your year is enjoyable and rewarding.
Prior to departure, all Global MA students will receive orientation materials that contain practical information and cross-cultural insight.
At each of our international campus locations, on-site staff will assist you in settling into your new accommodations and acquainting you with the city. Students will also have access to the centralized program coordinator, who will help them navigate their year abroad.
They can also answer important questions you may have about:
- Cultural adjustment
- Academic regulations
- Health services
- Advising services
- Campus policies and procedures
Office of Admission
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
Find out more about Webster's Global MA programs
- Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations
- Global MA in International Relations
- Campus Details
- Program Details
- Campus Rotation & Course Schedule
- Contact Us
- Department of History, Politics, & International Relations