The University's logo is a key element in presenting Webster University in a unified and consistent visual manner to the public, which is necessary in building institutional recognition and reinforcing institutional image.
Basic Logo Guidelines
- Use the logo in all printed or electronic communications from the University.
- Do not use the logo next to or near any other logo or mark.
- Do not modify or embellish the logo in any way.
- The minimum reproduction size of the logo is 1.5 inches long; there is no maximum size.
- The logo can be used in reverse against a dark background. The Office of Marketing can provide you with this artwork, if needed.
- The logo should be printed in Pantone® 280 blue or black ink. Official Webster University colors are midnight blue (Pantone® 280), gold (Pantone® 136) and white. Use of these colors is recommended for University-related materials.
These logos have been provided for use on official University documents. Please do not alter, modify or remove the logo on any Webster University marketing vehicle without first consulting Global Marketing and Communications.
Click on the preferred link to download a high-resolution jpg or eps, suitable for reproduction. For further questions about the correct use of the Webster logo, please contact Erin Rivers at (314) 968-7140.
Athletic Department Logos
The following logos are reserved for Athletics Department use only: