The Healthcare Leadership certificate is an 18-credit-hour program designed for those who hold leadership positions in healthcare, who have completed a bachelor’s degree and are interested in a healthcare leader focus.
The program is offered at the Geneva campus.
- HCLD 5410 Leadership in Healthcare (3 hours)
- HCLD 5420 Financial Issues for Healthcare Leaders (3 hours)
- HCLD 5230 Legal Issues for Healthcare Leaders (3 hours)
- HCLD 5440 Leadership in Healthcare Practicum I (3 hours)
- HRDV 5620 Interpersonal and Organizational Communications (3 hours)
- HCLD 6000 Healthcare Leader Case Studies (3 hours)
Students who are interested in applying to this program should also see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
- 2.5 grade point average
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of one year of healthcare education experience
- Résumé describing scope, responsibility, and function of work experience
- Completion of application with fees
- Official transcripts
- Personal interview
Send admission documents to:
Office of Admission
Webster University Geneva
Route de Collex 15
CH-1293 Bellevue, Switzerland
- Geneva, Switzerland