The Nurse Educator certificate is a 18-credit-hour program designed for the Registered Nurse who has completed a MSN and is interested in a nursing education focus.
- NURN 5210 Instructional Methods in Nursing (3 hours)
- NURN 5220 Curriculum Development and Evaluation (3 hours)
- NURN 5380 Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, and Advanced Assessment for Nurse Educators I (3 credits)
- NURN 5390 Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, and Advanced Assessment for Nurse Educators II (3 credits)
- NURN 5230 Teaching Practicum in Nursing I (3 hours)
- NURN 5240 Teaching Practicum in Nursing II (3 hours)
Students who are interested in applying to this certificate program should also see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
- 2.5 grade point average
- Master Degree in Nursing required
- Proof of RN licensure
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience
- Résumé describing scope, responsibility, and function of work experience
- Completion of application with fees
- Official transcripts
- Personal interview
Send all admission materials to:
Office of Admission
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
- Kansas City Metro
- St. Louis