Extensive Programs. Real-world Perspectives.
Academic programs at Webster University unite theory and practice at every campus location around the world. As students continue to enroll in classes and take advantage of Webster's extensive network of locations, graduate-level study offers unique academic opportunities in each educational program.
With a variety of goals, Webster students are advancing their current careers and also embarking on new ones. Whether you are studying full-time, part-time or online, Webster University provides the benefits of a student-centered education with a real-world perspective.
- More than 50 graduate programs. Each is taught by an expert faculty who understand the real-world applications and trends for their field of expertise.
- On campus and online. Many graduate programs can be completed online, and students can enroll in both on campus and online classes. Most graduate courses are taught in 9-week terms.
- Non-degree students. Students who do not plan to complete a degree or program from Webster University may request approval to take graduate courses at the University as a non-degree student.
- Total immersion global programs. Webster has offers a Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Global Track for the MBA and the Global MA in International Relations, an acclaimed Study Abroad program, campuses on four continents, and students from nearly every country in the world.
- International Campuses. In prominent international cities: Leiden, the Netherlands; London, England; Geneva, Switzerland; Accra, Ghana; Vienna, Austria; Bangkok, Thailand; and Chengdu, Shanghai and Beijing, China.
Webster University ranks among America's best colleges, according to a Forbes magazine "America's Top Colleges" which is based on five categories: postgraduate success, student satisfaction, student debt, four-year graduation rate and competitive awards.