Greenville: Spring 2, 2016 Schedule

March 14–May 14, 2016

Deadline to add/drop a class:  March 25, 2016
Deadline to withdraw from a class:  April 22, 2016

Graduate

Course Section Description Instructor
Monday
COUN 5540 54 Family Systems Theory Larke
HRDV 5000 54 Introduction to HRDV Tripp
MNGT 5000 54 Management Brown
MRKT 5000 54 Marketing Hemmerling
Tuesday
COUN 5100 54 Social and Cultural Foundations of Counseling Jones-Boyd
COUN 5150 54 Psychopathology Nelson
FINC 5000 54 Finance Rogers
HLTH 5020 54 Organizational Planning and Change in HLTH Administration Anderson
HRDV 5630 54 Organization Development and Change  Fields
Wednesday
BUSN 6200 54 Strategies and Competition Hemmerling
COUN 6000 GE Practicum McInerny
COUN 6200 GE Practicum II (1.5 credit hours) McInerny
COUN 6500 GE Internship (1.5 credit hours) Padgett
HLTH 5120 54 Issues In Health Policy Anderson
HRMG 5920 54 Compensation Karns
Thursday
BUSN 6070 54 Management Accounting Cann
BUSN 6120 GE Managerial Economics Terrell
HRDV 6000 54 Integrated Studies Freeman
HRMG 6000 54 Integrated Studies Freeman
MNGT 6000 54 Integrated Studies Freeman
Saturday      
COUN 5230 54 Psychodiagnostics (9:00 am - 1:00 pm) Nelson
MNGT 5590 54 Organizational Behavior (9:00 am - 1:00 pm) Fields
Online      
COUN 5140 QA Psychopharmacology Stehn
COUN 5200 QA Theories of Counseling Kimemia

 Undergraduate

Course Section Title Instructor

Unforseen events due to weather or emergencies may result in changes to the published schedule.

Evening classes meet from 5:45 pm - 10:00 pm

Office Hours: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm Monday - Thursday

8:30 am - 2:00 pm Friday

(864)676-9002 (Office)     (864) 676-0601 (Fax)

Split Classes

If enrollment in a class exceeds 25 students, that class may be split into two classes at the discretion of the Greenville Metro Campus Director. The split will be made with 55% of students remaining in the original sectin and 45% being placed in the new section. Student placement in a section will be determined by date of registration.