Student Health Services and Student Health Insurance Department
Welcome to Student Health Services and Student Health Insurance
540 Garden Ave. St. Louis, MO 63119 USA (located just west of the parking garage on the Webster University main campus)
Contact for Student Health Services and Student Health Insurance
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Closed on weekends and campus holidays
Emergency: Public Safety is available 24/7, 314.246.6911
Medical Director: Dr. Greg Baker/Baker Medical Group does not provide medical services at the campus Health Services Department. His office is located just 2 miles from campus at 8969 Watson Road, St. Louis, MO 63119, phone: 314.918.9111.
Services: Webster University's Student Health Services Department is a nurse-directed center staffed by a Registered Nurse, operating under the direction of the medical director and consulting physician Dr. Greg Baker.Dr. Baker does not provide services on campus, The Baker Medical Group office is located 2 miles from the health clinic.
The Registered Nurse provides acute triage for minor illness and injuries and can
assist with physician referral as needed. All services are confidential and treatment
is free of charge. Appointments are required by calling the Student Health Services
reception desk the phone number is 314.246.4207.
Transportation for medical treatment outside the Student Health Services Department is not provided by the university.
Required Health Forms for Domestic and International Residential Students Living in Campus Housing
Health Forms including medical history information, tuberculosis testing and screening, immunizations and health insurance documentation must be submitted to the Student Health Services department prior to moving into campus housing. Details for submission of these forms is listed below and within the health form documents. Click on the Download Health Forms to view these documents.
- Immunizations Requirements for Residential Students - please review this document for specific immunization requirements and documentation details.
- Tuberculosis Testing Requirements for All New Residential Students - please review this document for specific information on Tuberculosis testing and documentation details.
- Copy of the front of the student's current health insurance card (domestic residential students only).
- Student Health Insurance Enrollment form for F-1 and J-1 visa students and domestic students requesting enrollment in the University-sponsored student health insurance plan.
- Medical History Form - to be completed by the student.
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire - to be completed by the student.
Failure to submit the health forms and insurance documents prior to moving into campus will jeopardize your housing placement and an administrative "hold" will be placed on the student's account. An administrative hold will restrict the student from making any changes to the current and future course schedules.
Non-residential students are not required to complete the health forms.
Student Health Services and Health Insurance Department
540 Garden Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63119-3248
Public Safety Emergency Number
8:30 am–4:30 pm
Closed on weekends and campus holidays. Appointments are required.