Living on Campus
Welcome to the Department of Housing and Residential Life at Webster University!
In support of the mission of Webster University and the Department of Student Affairs, the Offices of Housing and Residential Life and the Webster Village Apartments are dedicated to our residents. We strive to create a community that provides a student-centered learning environment that supports our expectation of academic achievement and personal development.
Please contact us at 314-246-HOME (4663) or at email@example.com if you would like to live on campus or if you have any questions!
To Apply for On-Campus Housing:
Please click on the button below to review the application process and for the link to the online application form.
To pay your $175.00 Damage Deposit On-Line please click on the link below and it will take you to the site.
News and Updates:
- 2016-2017 RA Selection Info here!
- All Residence Halls close on December 18, 2015 @ 5PM.
- See Semester Move-out Information here!
- Accepting Applications for Student Employment Positions: Click here!
- 2015-2016 & Summer 2015 Rates: Now available! Click Here!
- To place a maintenance or technology work order/request Click here!
- Please check out Housing Offices Hours and Locations for services and assistance here .
- Like us on Facebook!
- Housing Renewal Process for Returning to On-Campus Housing in Fall 2016-Spring 2017: For current residents who are interested in living on campus for the 16-17 academic year, more info will soon be available at the following link. For more information visit: http://www.webster.edu/housing/current/renewal.html