Living on Campus
Welcome to the Department of Housing and Residential Life at Webster University!
In support of the mission of Webster University and the Department of Student Affairs, the Offices of Housing and Residential Life and the Webster Village Apartments are dedicated to our residents. We strive to create a community that provides a student-centered learning environment that supports our expectation of academic achievement and personal development.
Please contact us at 314-246-HOME (4663) or at email@example.com if you would like to live on campus or if you have any questions!
To Apply for On-Campus Housing:
Please click on the button below to review the application process and for the link to the online application form.
To pay your $175.00 Damage Deposit On-Line please click on the link below and it will take you to the site.
News and Updates:
- Housing Renewal Process for Returning to On-Campus Housing in Fall 2015-Spring 2016: For current residents who are interested in living on campus for the 15-16 academic year, more info is available at the following link. Information is continually being updated. For more information visit: http://www.webster.edu/housing/current/renewal.html
- Applications for Summer Positions Available now! Click HERE!
- 2015-2016 & Summer 2015 Rates: Now available! Click Here!
- Please check out new and updated Housing Offices Hours and Locations for services and assistance here .
- Like us on Facebook!
- All Residence Halls close on May 8th, 2015, @ 5PM.
- To place a maintenance or technology work order/request Click here!
- RA Selection 2015-2016 Info Here!!!