Living on Campus
Welcome to the Department of Housing and Residential Life at Webster University!
In support of the mission of Webster University and the Department of Student Affairs, the Housing and Residential Life office and staff are dedicated to our residents. We strive to create a community that provides a student-centered learning environment that supports our expectation of academic achievement and personal development.
Please contact us at 314-246-HOME (4663) or at email@example.com if you would like to live on campus or if you have any questions!
To Apply for On-Campus Housing:
Please click on the button below to review the application process and for the link to the online application form.
To pay your $175.00 Damage Deposit On-Line please click on the link below and it will take you to the site.
News and Updates:
- Room Assignments: Official Room Assignment e-mails were sent out in late-June. This will include all move-in information, how to request loft-kits, and how to change meal plans. If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us at 314-246-4663.
- Opening Dates:
- Glen Park & Big Bend Apartments: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 @ 9AM
- Maria & West Halls: Thursday, August, 18, 2016 @ 9AM
- Webster Village Apartments & East Hall: Friday, August 19, 2016 @ 9AM
- * New transfers move-in on Thursday, August 18, 2016
- ** Graduate students move-in: Sunday, August 14, 2016
- Housing Renewal Process for Returning to On-Campus Housing in Fall 2016-Spring 2017: For current residents who are interested in living on campus for the 16-17 academic year, the early process is complete. Contact our office for more information or questions!
- Accepting Applications for 2016-2017 Student Employment Positions: Click here!
- Summer 2016 & 2016-2017 Rates: Now available! Click Here!
- See Move-out Information here!
- To place a maintenance or technology work order/request Click here!
- Please check out Housing Offices Hours and Locations for services and assistance here .
- Like us on Facebook!