Living on Campus
Welcome to the Department of Housing and Residential Life at Webster University!
In support of the mission of Webster University and the Department of Student Affairs, the Housing and Residential Life office and staff are dedicated to our residents. We strive to create a community that provides a student-centered learning environment that supports our expectation of academic achievement and personal development.
Please contact us at 314-246-HOME (4663) or at email@example.com if you would like to live on campus or if you have any questions!
To Apply for On-Campus Housing:
Please click on the button below to review the application process and for the link to the online application form.
To pay your $175.00 Damage Deposit On-Line please click on the link below and it will take you to the site.
News and Updates:
- Residence halls will close at 5pm on May 6, 2016, and apartments will close at 9am on May 7, 2016. Information on Spring 2016 Closing, Check-Out, and Requests for Extension of Stay found here!
- 2016 Summer Employment Info and Application found here!
- Housing Renewal Process for Returning to On-Campus Housing in Fall 2016-Spring 2017: For current residents who are interested in living on campus for the 16-17 academic year, INFO IS NOW available. For more information visit: Housing Renewal Process Details & FAQs
- Accepting Applications for Student Employment Positions: Click here!
- See Semester Move-out Information here!
- Summer 2016 & 2015-2016 Rates: Now available! Click Here!
- To place a maintenance or technology work order/request Click here!
- Please check out Housing Offices Hours and Locations for services and assistance here .
- Like us on Facebook!