Living on Campus
Welcome to Housing & Residential Life at Webster University!
With the grand opening of East and West Halls in 2006, a $4 million renovation in 2008 in Maria Hall, and brand new furniture installed in the Webster Village Apartments complex in 2008, Webster has one of the most modern and comfortable on campus housing systems in the Midwest.
We are dedicated to providing our residents with the complete college experience:
- Experience a community of students sharing common goals of academic and personal success.
- Experience the convenience of a 5-minute walk to classes, the gym, the library, student organization meetings, campus events, theater performances, and more.
- Experience fully furnished facilities with social lounges, study spaces, direct Ethernet connections, cable television, local phone service, and flexible meal plans.
- Experience your new carefree attitude towards rising gas prices.
- Housing & Residential Life Home
- About Us
- Prospective Residents
- Current Residents
- Housing Options
- Moving In & Out Information
- Reservation Requests
- Important Forms
- Employment Opportunities
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Residential Housing Association
- Summer Camps and Conferences
- Contact Us