Mission and Goals
In support of the mission of Webster University and the Department of Student Affairs, the Offices of Housing and Residential Life and the Webster Village Apartments are dedicated to our residents.
We strive to create a community that provides a student-centered learning environment that supports our expectation of academic achievement and personal development. Through compassionate and collaborative relationships, we are guided by honesty, trust and respect to fulfill our commitment.
Together we strive for excellence by providing:
- Residential facilities that provide flexibility, current technology and amenities to foster the recruitment and retention of students;
- Supportive partnerships with faculty to promote critical thinking, values development, appreciation for diverse and international perspectives and life-long learning;
- Coherent and practical administrative policies and procedures that support personal responsibility; and
- A thoroughly-trained, team-focused and diverse staff that makes intentional connections with residents and serves as role models of the University community.
- Housing & Residential Life Home
- About Us
- Prospective Residents
- Current Residents
- Housing Options
- Moving In & Out Information
- Reservation Requests
- Important Forms
- Cancellation Info
- Employment Opportunities
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Residential Housing Association
- Summer Camps and Conferences
- Contact Us