Here you will find several necessary forms for Housing and Residential Life:
Application and Agreement for On-Campus Housing:
- Go to this web site: https://housing.webster.edu/PatronWeb. Use your Webster University Connections username and password to log in. You will then click on the appropriate application for you.
- Please be aware that this form constitutes a binding agreement. If you receive a space in housing starting in the fall semester, you are contracted for that space for the entire academic year. If you receive a space in the spring semester, you are contracted for the entire spring semester. Should you wish to terminate this contract after you have moved in, you will complete a Request for Termination Form.
- In addition, when you fill out the housing application, you agree to the terms and conditions of the housing contract (listed below). If you choose to cancel that contract after you apply and are given a space, cancellation charges will apply: Cancellation Charges.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If you are applying to live in West Hall, East Hall, or Maria Hall, please review the terms and conditions:
- For Fall 2012-Spring 2013: 2012-2013: Residence Halls Terms and Conditions If you are applying to live in the Webster: Village Apartments, please review the
Application for Learning Communities:
Application for Student Employment:
Application for Overnight Admissions Visit Host:
Alcohol e-CheckUptoGo Link and Explanation:
- The Alcohol e-CheckUpToGo is an interactive web survey that allows college and university students to enter information about their drinking patterns and receive feedback about their use of alcohol. The assessment takes about 6-7 minutes to complete, is self-guided, and requires no face-to-face contact time with a counselor or administrator.
- When you access the Alcohol e-CheckUpToGo, you are prompted to enter information about yourself. In addition to demographic information, it will ask you to enter information about your drinking habits, family history, and to complete the World Health Organization's AUDIT.
- After all information has been entered, you submit the form. The information you entered is then validated and processed. The Alcohol e-CheckUpToGo calculates a number of variables and compares your responses to national and local college norms. Then, your personalized feedback is displayed in an easy-to-read format.
- Alcohol e-CheckUptoGo Link
Housing Renewal Process:
- This process is now concluded for current residents signing up for 2013-2014 housing. Information will be posted in December 2013 for the housing renewal process for 2014-2015.
- If you did not go through the housing renewal process and would still like to apply for housing in the Fall 2013-Spring 2014 academic year, please complete the Housing Application at https://housing.webster.edu/PatronWeb.
Loft Kit / Cable Box Rental Form:
The loft kit and cable box rental forms are online applications on our patronweb. Go to this web site: https://housing.webster.edu/PatronWeb. Use your Webster University Connections username and password to log in. You will then click on the appropriate form for you.
The meal plan forms are online applications on our PatronWeb. Go to this web site: https://housing.webster.edu/PatronWeb. Use your Webster University Connections username and password to log in. You will then click on the appropriate form for you. Please note that if you are a resident in the Webster Village Apartments and not required to have a meal plan, you would also log in to this website to access the form for meal plan cancellation.
Policies and Procedures:
Production Request and Waiver:
Please submit this form if you wish to do an audio, film or video production in a residential space.
Request for Exemption from Housing Requirement:
Request for Move-Out Date Extension:
Request for Termination:
Please view the Reservation Requests website for more information about our available meeting rooms.
What to Bring Lists:
Wiring Housing Deposit Instructions: