2017 Benefits Enrollment
2017 Enrollment Timeline
See information below about the 2017 benefits enrollment timeline and the wellness
levers to complete for a medical premium discount in 2017.
Week of October 17
• Your detailed benefit packet will be sent to your home address
• Look for new and updated benefit information and rates for 2017
• Finish up Wellness Levers by October 31 (see below)
Week of October 23
• Information meetings offered (dates in detailed packet) – plan now to attend in person or virtually!
• LOG ON NOW to My Webster/Benefits/Health & Welfare (https://portal.adp.com) to see your current elections and confirm your access
November 1 – 15 Open Enrollment for January 1, 2017 Benefits
• Enrollment process online through My Webster/Benefits/Health & Welfare
• All employees must log on to UPDATE coverage or to ENROLL in 2017 Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending or Health Spending accounts
• More Information and Deep Dive Meetings offered onsite and remotely plus Benefits Open Hours for enrollment support
Thursday, November 3 Annual Benefits Fair
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Insurance Vendors onsite at Sunnen Lounge
Wellness Levers for your 2017 benefits
Webster University encourages your proactive and regular pursuit of health and wellness. This year, we are asking employees and their covered spouses/partners to complete five “wellness levers” by October 31 in order to qualify for a 5% discount on your 2017 medical plan contributions. You have real-time access to your personal Healthy Rewards program on Rally through the UnitedHealthcare website or on the Rally mobile app. Questions? email@example.com
www.myuhc.com Use this link to register on the UnitedHealthcare site for the first time and to access the Healthy Rewards program through Rally. Once you are registered, you can download the Rally app.